Saturday, February 2, 2013

parlour profile

lalitha cd parlour chennai
CROSS DRESSERS PARADISE

Sheilalitha cd parlor was founded in 2006 by the group of cd sisters in Chennai.
The concept was introduced by Sheila of London and conceptualized thoroughly by lalitha of Chennai. So, was the name ‘sheilalitha’.

Basically we  talk about cross dressing a lot, slowly it emerged as one to one counseling for cd sisters and then one fine day we thought we should visit a cd parlor as customer, so our founder Sheila went to a very famous cd parlor in London. She was very thrilled to see that the parlor was run by a couple and their siblings and lot of services were offered there. She thoroughly enjoyed the experience and shared with me what she got in there, may be the money she spent was little higher.

We then sat and designed the whole concept of opening a parlor in Chennai. In the beginning stages it was run in our small apartment in tondiarpet...Slowly with the support of our cd sisters and clients we shifted to double bed room apartment where we are running it now. The neighbors till today doesn’t know that it was a parlor thus we keep the confidentiality of the clients. They know it as the bachelor’s accommodation.

Our sheilalitha offers several services like,

  • Cross dressing sessions
  • Cd to shemale special counseling(harmones/breast implantations/SRS)
  • Cross dressers festival tours(limited numbers only)
  • Separated packages for closet cd sisters
  • Cd sisters story sharing evening parties
  • Cd sisters and cd admirers exclusive parties
  • Weekend cd meets
  • Cd sisters from out stations can stay for one or two nights(charges extra)
  • Get to gather cd meet(*every second Saturday)
  • Make upand over make up for cd – classes(on demand)
  • Cding special counseling
  • Cd shopping
  • Bridal make up
  • Cding for fetish groups(hair,shoes,shocks,bra,panties,blouse,over make up etc.,)
  • Exclusive BDSM cding groups packages
  • Video coverage of whole cding with their camera
  • Photo shoot with their camera
  • Indian and imported wigs session
  • Indian cd session and international cd sessions
  • Exploring cding with different loks and costumes
  • Flowers and cding
  • Stockings and heels
  • Different accessories (Indian/bridal/traditional/housewife/drag queen),(western)
  • Make up(traditional-house wife/house maid/slut/working women/college girl/village girl/dancer)(western-queer/drag queen/classical/call girl)
  • Bindhis and hair dressing with stone studed and imported clips
  • Waxing,hair removal with razors and creams
  • Eye brows trimming and hiding thick ones with make up
  • Special Eye make up
  • Bangles and leg chains
  • Nail polishes of different shades
  • Glitters and body tattoos
  • Artificial eye lashes and nails
  • Lip art and glosses
  • Body massage and moisturizers (on demand)
  • Make up removal
  • Other services in the parlor
During the sessions/jokes/film watching/music(tamil,hindi and English songs),chatting(live and in computers)/singing and dancing /shopping /cooking/cleaning/sharing stories/being alone with cd admirers from outside(on demand)/clean toilets for bathing and washing inner wears…


Ask me more ……….our parlor is ready to do……..feel free to ask your doubts….

Contact us for more information…..



Send your ordinary or cd photos to
lalithayogi@gmail.com and book your cd session slots in advance..



Our parlor is located very near to central railway station ( Rs 80 by auto and lot of bus services also available from central station to tondiarpet- 28/28a/32a/4/6a bus routes
Tondiatpet police station bus stop name)

From high court also number of buses and share auto services( Rs 10 for share auto)-56c/56d/6a/32a/44/56n-bus routes - Stopping tondiarpet market or police station

Parlor exactly located in tondiarpet market near by or Agastiya theatre back side street..


  

51 comments:

  1. Really superb service. And try to publish the phone number. I will help you for more clients. All the best for your professional.

    With regards,

    Sajeeve.S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sheilalitha Team,
    I have seen your Sheilalitha cd parlor's profile page like too much useful for cd's....
    I visit on your Sheilalitha cd parlor's details and CD Parlor's Introduction page and I highly impressed with your services in your parlor for interested sis....
    I think which services your cd parlor is providing very very best services
    in all over India always my best wishes to your parlor.

    Really very superb services. And try to publish the phone number. I will help you for more clients. All the best for your professional.

    With regards, Raja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did not know this is available in India. Surely amazed. May be I will visit the parlor when I visit Chennai next.

    Best Wishes

    Kaaman'aa

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello lali,how are you?i visist in you page so beautiful your page...i like it,thanks saber

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have mobile number pls pls people dont miss use it... call lalitha at 97890 24958
    before calling this India(chennai)number make sure that u have got appointment through your mail..
    lalithayogi@gmail.com
    with ur brief introductiona nd if possible ur photos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi lalitha,hope u fine,my name is shakkir,i m a NRI, Setteled in dubai now im on vaccation so i plan2 come chennai,actually i wish a serious relationship with cd/hijda/shemale, like a husband wife,really i want a lifepartner, pls help me, i send mail ur id,but not replay thats y i comment ur page, i w8 ur replay dear,

      Delete
    2. I am 29m kerala..i am carrying cdying feelings for few years, but not got the chance to feel full make over...also naught fun thoughts..so ur parlour cud help on that and if naughty thoughts involved cud get any benefits commercialy?..

      Delete
  6. hi lalitha i say you blog >> 1st i say about me!! i am Magi 19 young cd dear!! But i am with parents So i can't to dress!! in ur parlour can i dress dear and i want to share my feelings to any cd like you dear and i am waiting for your replay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Magi, I am Pandian from Vadapalani
      You can share your feelings with me (ypandian@gmail.com)

      Delete
    2. You can come to Mumbai and I'll take care of everything.

      Delete
    3. You can come to Mumbai and I'll take care of everything.

      Delete
  7. Siveral time i mail you call you but you didn't answer

    ReplyDelete
  8. Siveral time i mail you call you but you didn't answer I want to call

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi.. cd m 24 year old cd so plz help me to mak full tim cd.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have to shed your inhibitions first and come out in the open. It is a mental process at first stage. Physical change is easy.

      Delete
    2. You have to shed your inhibitions first and come out in the open. It is a mental process at first stage. Physical change is easy.

      Delete
  10. hello lalitha when you come hubli i give you client from hubli surendra mehta

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi i cd stay now in singapore.............i been to chennai before..i age 33 n would really like to visit your place and hang out with cds.............i like to wear half sari n like girly stuff.....i really would like u to contact me......i really would like to make use or your service..........feel free to mail me
    sissysheela@gmail.com

    bye sister.................

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi CDs I am Pandian (Guy_26) from Vadapalani
    I would like to have a good relationship with CD
    I have a respect on CD and LB (LadyBoy)
    If any CD and LB interested with me
    please mail (ypandian@gmail.com)
    If possible with photo

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. hi I am coming to chennai on 7th of jan16 can I call u

    ReplyDelete
  16. hi I am coming to chennai on 7th of jan16 can I call u

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hiii I am a boy but I wanna come to ur parlour to do CD for one time

    ReplyDelete
  18. The online booking for Bridal makeup artist in Bangalore with professional skills and an ability to understand your needs is a typical sear.
    Freelancer professionals for make up in bangalore|Groom Make up in Bangalore

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lalitha I am big fan of your. I am cross dresser from Mumbai. I admire you beauty

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lalitha I am big fan of your. I am cross dresser from Mumbai. I admire you beauty

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm 20 years old from tvm. I live with my parents but I want to dress up as CD and be among other CDs for sometime. Will it be possible at your parlour?

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm 20 years old from tvm. I live with my parents but I want to dress up as CD and be among other CDs for sometime. Will it be possible at your parlour?

    ReplyDelete
  23. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  24. i visited this place some time back and really like the place service was awesome speciall wig session designer wigs uk

    ReplyDelete
  25. Mam My name is Anuj Singh From Kolkata I will be in chennai for three days 24th 25th & 26th feb ,can u give me cd session , if yes plz give me details such as ur contact no,locations, ur charges for nite,etc.
    My fetish is forced feminization, rude,rough and dominate behaviors trigger my mind for immediate submission, i like erotic dresses with jwellaries, face slapping, earpulling, bondage,but dont like to eat shit things. I like secrete session and mostely like whole nite session,i can pay for that.Thanx

    ReplyDelete
  26. sis i called on your number you are not answering.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Can you give me any idea about your rates?

    ReplyDelete


  28. It is really very helpful for us and I have gathered some important information from this blog.

    Best Bridal Makeup Artist in Chennai

    ReplyDelete

  29. Nice blog, thanks for the information, if Interested in more information click Laser hair removal in Jaipur

    ReplyDelete
  30. I want to meet lalitha sundaram

    ReplyDelete
  31. Very nice and usefull to tjosrwho are interested

    ReplyDelete
  32. Well written and informative post. Very helpful advice in this particular article.


    Regards, 
    "Best Laser Skin Care Treatments in Valasaravakkam & Chennai "

    ReplyDelete